In March 2018, the Family Housing Fund published a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) to identify qualified firms to act as Court-appointed administrator or receiver within the context of certain legal actions to protect and preserve low-cost rental housing and the occupancy by residents thereof in the Twin Cities metropolitan region. Through a review of applications and interviews with finalist applicants, an evaluation team identified Twin Cities firms who meet the Minimum Qualifications to perform the required Scope of Services (find full details in the link below). This list may serve as a resource for the Courts, local governments, and other housing stakeholders in the Twin Cities region. Inclusion on the list in no way implies an endorsement of any firm.
What’s inside the document:
- List of 6 qualified firms summarizing expertise and contact information.
- Review Process and Evaluation Team
- Scope of Services required by the RFQ process
- Minimum Qualifications required by the RFQ process
- Future Opportunities to Apply
- Family Housing Fund mission