Four Goal Areas
The Family Housing Fund’s divides its activities into four main goal areas: Homeownership, Rental Housing, Ending Homelessness and Supportive Housing, and Public Education. Click through our goal areas below to learn more about our programs.
“My future plans are woven into this wonderful, cozy home I live in. I am entering my retirement years with confidence that I have the ability to afford to stay. I was given a gift that will be shared with my children and grandchildren.”
The Family Housing Fund is pleased to have been a part of many impactful collaborations since its creation in 1980. As program goals were met, market conditions changed, and/or the need changed, these programs concluded activities. Information on selected historic programs can be accessed through the links below.
- Affordable Housing Collaboration in Minnesota: Outcomes & Lessons Learned
- Changing the Face of Housing Minnesota (2002-2011)
- Consolidated Request for Proposals
- Home Ownership Made Easy (HOME) Program (1990-2014)
- Minnesota Green Communities Initiative
- Rethinking Housing
- Supportive Housing Asset Preservation Effort
- The Visible Child Initiative