Deadline: Proposals received by 1/31/2019 will receive priority consideration.
Proposals will be accepted through 2/5/2019.
About the Family Housing Fund
The Family Housing Fund believes it takes all of us working together to build a strong system that supports access to decent, affordable homes for everyone. Established in 1980, we support the Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul, the Metropolitan Council, and Minnesota Housing in their efforts to meet the seven-county metropolitan region’s affordable housing needs. We are unique in focusing on all facets of the housing system and working across sectors to ensure real change.
About the Project
The Family Housing Fund seeks proposals from qualified web developers to build a new website for the organization.
The Family Housing Fund seeks to launch a new website that is consistent with its new brand identity and offers visitors both enhanced functionality and better access to relevant content. The work will also include archiving older information, adding newly developed content and merging content from our sister website www.housingcounts.org. The Family Housing Fund’s web address is www.fhfund.org.
We are currently envisioning the following four stages of work, but we welcome applicants to recommend a different phasing structure. Regardless of how the phases are structured, please provide a detailed description of the activities, anticipated timeline, and budget for each phase.
- Discovery and Audit of Content Needs
- Information Architecture Development
- Visual Design
Request for Proposals
Family Housing Fund is soliciting proposals for the scope of work outlined in Phase II above.
Applications must be received by 11:59 pm on Tuesday February 5, 2019. Priority will be given to applications received by 11:59 pm on Thursday January 31, 2019. The application should address the following:
- Describe your firm and your unique experience and expertise.
- Who would be assigned to this project? Include bios for all relevant personnel.
- Describe the phases you propose for this project and the specific activities to be completed in each phase.
- Describe the timeline for completing this project. Do you have any other commitments or conflicts that could conceivably interfere with your ability to deliver on this timeline?
- What is your approach to project management and client check-ins?
- What is your projected budget? Include both a spreadsheet and narrative describing the use of funds and the estimated number of hours by phase.
- Please include brief project summaries and contact information for at least three clients who can serve as a reference for your work.
- Looking at the current Family Housing Fund website, are there any elements that you especially like and think are worthy of maintaining? (It’s okay to say no!) What are your ideas for the most cost-efficient way to modernize our web presence in pursuit of our stated goal?
Send full proposal addressing all questions outlined above to email@example.com and reference “FHFund Website Proposal” in the subject line. Applications received by 11:59 pm on Thursday January 31 will receive priority consideration. Proposals will be accepted through Tuesday February 5, 2019.
If you would like to schedule a 20-minute inquiry call to inform your proposal, send an email with key questions and calendaring options to firstname.lastname@example.org.