The Family Housing Fund works to build and preserve a full range of housing choices in the seven-county Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan region.
- Preserve low cost rental options in the private housing market
- Preserve government-assisted affordable housing for the future
- Ensure all people in our region have a full range of housing choices
Our work in this area includes:
- Advancing mixed-income housing development policy and practice with an easy-to-use Mixed Income Feasibility Calculator tool, customized for the MSP region, to assess the impact of various development incentives
- Making recommendations that have led the way to launch policies and strategies to identify and preserve unsubsidized affordable rental housing in The Space Between report
- Preserving government-assisted affordable rental housing as a partner with other funders in the Interagency Stabilization Group to coordinate strategies for the financial stability of rental housing developments
Are you a current Family Housing Fund multifamily borrower? Contact Program Officer Sarah Berke with any questions.